September 24, 2009
Small business marketing: Let your customers know you exist
However good your small business idea or entrepreneurial scheme is, if people don’t know that you exist, then they won’t be able to buy from you. Small business marketing is one of the most crucial elements in your quest for success.I’ve worked with entrepreneurs who have started off treating small business marketing as a “add on”, as something that they must “get around to doing,” or “save up for.” This approach is a recipe for disaster, and I’ve often had to work hard to change their mindset before it’s too late. I want to save you from that on entrepreneurbeginner.com.
You see, small business marketing absolutely MUST be central to your business plan, and you need integrate it into everything that you do.
But where do you start? What can you do? I can’t pretend to have all the answers, but I do have 25 years experience of using low-cost, small business marketing strategies to grow customer demand. Click on this small business marketing link (LINK COMING SOON), and I’ll share my ideas with you in depth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Page Tracker Informations...
javascript:void(0)

No comments:
Post a Comment